Main Search
 Index du Forum

FAQ Members Groups Profile Private Messages

Rex Burkhead Patriots Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> pixelgame -> La team Pixel game
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
gsnoopy
Touristgamers

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 07:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Rex Burkhead Patriots Jersey Répondre en citant

HAVANA Ethan Pocic Seahawks Jersey , July. 15 (Xinhua)-- Cuban President Raul Castro Friday ratified his administration's willingness to continue engagement with the United States despite a setback in relations between the two countries.

At the closing of the parliament's plenary session in its 8th Legislature, Castro expressed the island's desire to push forward negotiations on pending bilateral issues "on the basis of equality and the respect for sovereignty and independence."

"Cuba and the United States can cooperate and coexist by respecting their differences and promoting everything that benefits their peoples," Castro said, referring to the change of U.S. policy towards Cuba -- announced by President Donald Trump on June 16 -- as a "setback in bilateral relations."

Castro said that Trump's decisions ignored large sectors of the U.S. and most Cuban emigrants in support of lifting the embargo and normalizing bilateral ties Malik McDowell Seahawks Jersey , and merely satisfied a small group in Florida.

Castro recalled the previous U.S. administration of Barack Obama, who restored the diplomatic ties with Havana and made progress on issues of mutual interest "on the basis of bilateral respect."

"We demonstrated that it is possible to live in a civilized way despite our profound differences," the Cuban leader told members of parliament gathered for an ordinary session at the Havana Convention Center.

"We reject the manipulation of the human rights issues over Cuba. Our country has many achievements to be proud of, and we do not need to take lessons from the U.S. or anybody else Women's Terence Garvin Jersey ," said Castro, affirming that any strategy aimed at destroying the Cuban Revolution "will fail."

"Cuba will not make concessions concerning to its sovereignty and independence, nor negotiate its principles," Castro added.

Formal ties between Cuba and the United States broke off in March 1961 due to ideological differences during the Cold War Women's Tre Madden Jersey , and were resumed in July 2015 after more than a year of secret negotiations by Presidents Barack Obama and Raul Castro.

Since then the two nations agreed to cooperate in such areas as combating drug and human trafficking, transportation and protecting the environment.

Trump proclaimed during his presidential campaign that if he were elected he would roll back ties with Cuba due to human rights concerns and seek "a better deal with its government."

He fulfilled his promise in June by signing a set of measures in Miami that limit American business opportunities and travels on the island.?

France's Macron honors U.S. forces in Bastille day celebration

Heavy rain causes waterlogging in Yongji, China's Jilin

Highlights of men's singles semis at Wimbledon

Latest peace talks on Syria end without major breakthrough

Chinese aircraft carrier formation conducts coordination training

Lotus flowers blossom at ancient town in SW China

Aerial photos show Hukou Waterfall of Yellow River

Special treat to cool off animals at Beijing Zoo
Rudy and Marjorie were on the verge of divorce. Married 12 years, they had constant verbal battles ending in what therapists call emotional disengagement- meaning that they simply ignored each other for days on end.

Emotionally Women's Chris Carson Jersey , they were simmering inside and also lonely for each other, but were unable to reach out and communicate these feelings. They were in a "cold war" with both waiting for the other to make the first move to melt the icy atmosphere.

This couple suffers a common marital malady-lack of skills to repair emotional damage done to each other. According to marital research, almost all couples fight; what often separates the "masters" of marriage from the "disasters" of marriage is the ability to repair the subsequent damage.

Acquiring good repair skills gives the couple a way to recover from the mistakes they may have made. These repair skills provide a "fix" for the damage caused in attempting to communicate to each other in a way that caused emotional hurt to one or both of them.

It is common for partners to make relationship mistakes - after all, anyone can have a bad day Women's Sheldon Richardson Jersey , be under too much stress or just use poor judgment in dealing with a situation. Rather than emotionally disengaging from each other or staying angry, try to "fix it" if you are the offender.

And if you are the receiver of the damage, your challenge is to find a way to accept your partner's repair attempt- that is, to see your partner's repair attempt as an effort to make things better.

REPAIR TOOL #1-apologize
A simple sincere and heartfelt apology can sometimes do wonders for a relationship Women's Michael Wilhoite Jersey , especially if your partner sees you as a person who never admits they are wrong or at fault.

Say things like: "I'm sorry; I apologize; What I did was really stupid; I don't know what got into me."

REPAIR TOOL #2-confide feelings.
Be honest and share the feelings that are underneath the anger such as fear, embarrassment, or insecurity. Your partner may respond to you quite differently if they see those other emotions, instead of just the anger. Confiding what is in your heart and in your mind can make a huge difference in promoting understanding Women's Eddie Lacy Jersey , closeness, and intimacy.

Say things like: "I was really afraid for our daughter when I got so angry;I didn't want to hurt you; I just lost my cool."

REPAIR TOOL #3-acknowledge partner's point of view.
This doesn't mean you have to agree with it; just acknowledging it can decrease tension and conflict because it shows your partner you are at least listening to them. It also demonstrates empathy-the ability to see things from their vantage point instead of only yours.

Say things like: "I can see what you mean; I never looked at it that way."

REPAIR TOOL #4-accept some of the responsibility for the conf.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 10 Avr - 07:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet     Index du Forum -> pixelgame -> La team Pixel game Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Jenova Template © digital-delusion.com